1. 7 Months Valid Passport attached old passport if any.
2. 2 copy color Photo (Passport Size, Recent Lab Print, white back ground).
3. Recent Bank Statement & Bank Solvency Certificate [mandatory] with bank seal & signature (Last 7 months at least) (Original Copy
4. National ID Card and Birth Certificate (Photo copy).
5. If you are Businessman: Up to date Trade License (Photo copy) (with Notarize Original Copy) and 6 copy Company Pad (Blank).
6. If you are Service Holder-NOC (No objection Certificate), Office Id Card photocopy.
7. If you are retired person- Retirement Documents (Photo copy).
8. If you are Student- Leave letter from institution, Student Id Card Copy and monthly payment slip
9. For Government Job holder- GO Letter (with Notarize Original Copy).
10. All Bengali and photocopy documents should be translated in English and notarized.
Visa Approximate Processing Time:
Minimum +-12 Working days
Visa Fess with Assistance (Per Person): 6,000 BDT
Only the embassy has the right to grant visas.