1. A valid passport (with a seven-month validity on the date of the application) attached old in any
2. 2 color photographs (2x2 size-mate paper).
3. National ID card and birth certificate photocopy (ID mandatory)
4. Recent & Original Bank Solvency and Original bank statement up to date (covers the transactions of the last Seven months)
5. For Service holder: NOC Letter, Salary Certificate and Office ID Card Copy.
6. For Businessman: Trade license and Memorandum (if applicable), Company black pad 06 copies
7. Income tax return / TIN (Attested by a Notary Public)
8. Visiting cards 04 Copies.
9. Medical Insurance[Mandatory].
10. Membership to any trade body (Attested by a Notary Public) (if available).
11. Marriage certificate (if a married couple is travelling together).
• Each visa applicant should face interview by a Consular Officer.
• All Bengali and photocopy documents should be translated in English and notarized.
Visa Approximate Processing Time: +- 20 Working days
Visa Fess with Assistance (Per Person):
9,000 BDT (with insurance)
6,000 BDT (without insurance)
Only the embassy has the right to grant visas.